Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Gold Pieces : 0

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

I shake my head at him as I then stand as well. "I do not William. I am going to go to my room and get changed into my night gown." I smile before I make my way towards the doors to go to my room. A blush was upon my cheeks as I then tried to fight it off, but that did not work out so well.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I smile to myself. I unbutton my shirt and toss it in the hamper. I take my boots off and climb into bed. I tuck my hands behind my head and sigh contentedly. I'm so in love with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:18 pm

I finished getting in my white night gown as I was now heading back to William's room. Other servants of the palace looked at me with a simple glare. I dared to show them no attention as I was the one the prince fell for and I fell for him. No one can stop true love. No one. Not even God himself. I arrived back outside his room and knocked onto the door.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm

I can't help but laugh a little bit. Come in.

(lol sorry for awkwardly short post)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

(It is fine Smile )

I walked in with my head bowed as I then closed the door behind me and looked at him. My eyes shined from the fire glowing as I then walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

I smile softly and pull the covers back for her. Please join me. I chuckle softly and look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 pm

I smile as I then slowly join him onto the bed. My eyes were locked on his the whole time as I was relaxing some more at that moment. I was now down on his comfy bed and smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I suppress a laugh at the considerable distance she puts between us. Yes, she's definitely a maiden. I won't push her. I never do. It's not in my nature.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm

It was easy to tell that I was a maiden. A woman who has not been touched by a man. One of my hands held onto one of his as I looked at him with such innocence.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 am

I smile softly. I squeeze her hand gently. I won't hurt you. It's an invitation for her to come closer; to "cuddle." Of course I won't push you either. DO whatever you're comfortable with. I give a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 pm

My eyes looked into his kind, gentle, warm eyes that were still a bit strong as I then moved closer to him at that moment. The blush on my cheeks was very bright as I then whispered, "Okay." I was never a shy girl, but he made me feel unique. Slowly, I moved closer to him as my head was now upon his chest. He is absolutely one gorgeous man that made me feel like someone of importance.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm

I smile and rest my hand on the small of her back. I trace small circles on her back. I kiss the top of her head and sigh in contentment. You know that I'm never going to let you go, now. You have completely entranced me. I shake my head and chuckle. I am so incredibly in love with you. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:23 pm

I smile at his words as I then replied. "I never want you to let me go at all. I want to be here with you, William. Through everything. I would risk my life for you as well." My eyes closed as I then wrapped my arms around him as I was smiling some more at that moment then. This was the man I was to be with my life. He made my heart race like horses running through the meadows. Open and free.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 pm

I chuckle and kiss the top of her head. I'll never leave you alone. I promise; I will always come back to you. I'll have to go to wars and battles; it's part of the territory, but I'll always come back to you. I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

My eyes snapped open as I then looked back up at him at that moment. "I am going to come with you to war William. You will need someone to help heal you and your men after fights. I want to be there to help you." My eyes showed how determined I was to help him and only him at that moment. My lips kissed his cheek gently as I kept them there for a bit as I loved the feeling of his warm skin bellow my lips.

(Got to go now 3:)
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

I look into her eyes and shake my head softly. You know I can't do that. I look at her. You know I can't take you with me. You have to trust me. I kiss her gently before pulling back. Trust that I love you enough to come home alive. I'll always return for you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 am

There was something about my job that William did not know at all. When his father had hired me, he made me sign a deal that states what I am to always do. On the top of that list was to go into war with him. My eyes looked down a bit as I did not know how to tell the man that I loved that I would have to go into war with him, unless his father lifted that part of our deal. Slowly, my eyes looked back up at him as I then whispered, "I trust you William...I do trust you." Our eyes locked together as they have been doing and I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. My face was buried once more into his eyes as my arms tightened a bit around him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 pm

*le bump*
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 pm

I kiss her forehead. I know about the contract. I'll have him wave it. There's no way I'm taking you into battle with me. It's not happening. I shake my head and trace circles on her arm. I'm not taking her with me. Not happening.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 pm

I nodded at him as to show him that I understood what he was saying. A smile spread on my lips as I then kissed his cheek. "As you say William." I whispered for only him to hear as I then looked into his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

I chuckle and kiss her lightly on the lips. As I say? I'm not your ruler you know. Not by my terms anyway. I brush the hair from her face and smile softly at her. Banter is something of a habit of mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 pm

I nod to show my understanding as I then sighed softly and curled up more to William at that moment. Our bodies were pressed against one and other as our legs were intertwined at that moment. My curly bangs covered my eyes as I then giggled softly and tried to blow them out of my face, which failed and caused my hair to fall in front of my face at that moment. The only thing that could be seen on my face was the smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:14 pm

I chuckle and brush the hair from her face. I kiss her lips lovingly and smile. Don't hide behind your hair. You're beautiful, you know. I smile softly and look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Our eyes were locked as I then blushed a bit more at that moment. I knew at that moment that I needed to blow out the candle behind him. Slowly, I climbed over him a bit and blew out the candle once more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 pm

I chuckle and kiss her lips gently as we're flushed in darkness. Now. Let's remember my training. This could be a signal for me to initiate sex, but it also could mean that she just wants to go to sleep. Decisions, decisions. I don't want to upset her if I misinterpret. I don't really know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next