Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William

William

Gold Pieces : 0

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 pm

I chuckle as we continue circling the dance floor. Gradually other couples take the floor. Thank you; you're wonderful yourself. Don't pay any mind to them. Pretend they're not here. It's just you and me. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 pm

The smile on my lips was still present as I then say, "What do you think I have been doing this whole time?" I giggle a bit as I then kept looking into his eyes and smiled as I noticed he was smiling as well. This was the most perfect day in my life.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I smile and spin her out as the song ends before spinning her back to me. Her hands land on my shoulders. I smile and kiss her lovingly. It's my way of showing her that I don't care about everyone's opinion. I love her. The people see that. They accept it. They don't know who Erin is. She could be a foreign dignitary for all they know. I pull back and smile as the next song starts. This song is meant for swaying in place. I take her left hand in my right and wrap my left arm around her. I start turning us in a slow circle. Our bodies are closer now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Our bodies were close with one and other as this song was greatly different than the last. The blush on my cheeks were a bright red up towards him. He had this effect on me. This blush was all because of him and no one else.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 am

I smile softly. You're blushing. I look deep into her eyes. Yes, I do believe I am in love with her. I've known her for a day but it feels like I've known her forever. I'm in love with her. I love her. She's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 am

I looked into his eyes and could sense the emotion of love radiating off of him. Even with him only knowing me for a day and I knowing him for that long, I have already fallen in love with him as well. It was strange though. Never in our lands has a prince fallen in love with a commoner. He may be the first, he was in fact different from all of the others. The smile on my lips grew some more as I then whispered, "I guess you have that effect on me, William." The song was coming to an end and people looked right back at us some more.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 pm

I smile and lead her and give a small bow before leading her to the table. I pull her chair out for her and kiss her cheek before whispering in her ear. I'm expected to give an acceptance speech. I'll be back in a minute. I stand and walk to the front of the room where my throne has been placed. I stand in front of it and wait for silence.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 pm

My eyes traveled around to see everyone was now back at their seats, sitting once more. That was my cue to sit down as well. Once my eyes were done traveling around the room, they looked back at William as I smiled a bit at him. I could not help but to keep looking at him as he was the most handsome man I have ever seen. Back in my home village, I did have a lot of men asking to be with me, but I declined them all. Good thing I did or I would have never met the young, handsome, well-manored, kind-hearted prince. Prince William. His name even caused shivers up and down my spine. As I looked at him with my hazel eyes, I could feel my cheeks heating up some more.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 pm

I nod in thanks and look around the room, making sure to lock eyes with every person. It's important as a ruler to recognize each citizen as an individual. I want to thank you all for coming. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I have a strong dislike for these kinds of things. Everyone chuckles and quiets once more. Even so, I cannot properly convey in words how much I appreciate your support of my new position. Everyone's always seen us as the underdogs, but our grand city is just as important as Central Tabor's. I take great pride in my new position as Captain of Tabor's Royal Guard, but even more so, I am proud to be your Prince. My loyalties forever lie with you all. I grew up here in Ridgewood. It is my home. While I may venture to Queen White's aid from every time to time, I will always return to my primary duty. I will never forget that I am first and foremost prince of Ridgewood. My father stands and walks to stand beside me. He hands me a glass of champagne and lays a hand on my shoulder. He raises his glass. To Prince and Captain William of Ridgewood. I raise my glass and take a sip of my drink. I smile and my father and I return to my seats. I peck Erin's cheek and offer a small smile. The rest of the party is a free-for-all; more fun. Formalities are over.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 pm

One of my hands grasped his hands as I looked up at him then. A smile was visible on my lips as well as my blushing cheeks. "A free-for-all you say? Well since this is in your honor, you choose what we get to do." I realized how much I liked this man before me more and more. I was scared to lose him if he had to go into battle. "William, what kind of evil is out in this world?" I asked him as I kept looking up at him. I was going to be besides him the whole time, even though battle.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:36 pm

I help her stand and shake hands with various dignitaries at the table. I give some I'm exhausted excuse from the recent war and lead Erin outside. I entwine my fingers in hers and lead her down the corridor to my room. I open the door and lead her inside. I close the door behind us and lead her to the couch. I take a seat beside her. Well, there's plenty of evil in the world. With the death of Queen Ravenna quite a bit of it has dissipated, but many of her soldiers live. It's known that there will always be evil in the world.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Gently, I grasped onto his hand and squeezed it at that moment. "I know you can defeat what ever threatens you and your people." The smile on my lips never left as I then bowed my head a bit. My curly hair covered my face as I then blushed a bit more. He was simply wonderful. This prince was falling for me. A commoner. A no one. And I, a commoner, was falling for him.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I offer a small smile and squeeze her hand in return. I don't doubt that. I think the biggest thing I worry about is losing control. Once the people lose faith in myself and the guard's ability to keep them safe all hell will break loose. After The Dark Queen the people are wary. I brush the hair from her face. My eyes flick from her eyes to her lips and back. Do you trust me? my voice is almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:19 pm

I nod my head in his question as I then whispered back to him at that moment. "Of course I trust you William. Why wouldn't I?" I asked him in return. I noticed where his lips were looking and blushed brightly. I was wondering why he asked if I trusted him or not. It took a bit for me to not trust someone, and he had done nothing to make me doubt the young prince.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 pm

I nod and brush the hair from her face. I don't know. I haven't had the best of luck with relationships. Somehow people were always in it for the money. I look at her and shake my head. But with you, I know that's not the case. I clear my throat. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Those three words caused shivers to run up and down my spine at that moment. Those were the three words I never heard from anyone ever before. Not even my mom or dad. My hazel eyes caught a hold of his eyes as I then said, "I love you as well, William. Also, if I was in it for the money, I would have been long gone by now, but money does not matter to me. What matters to me is love or happiness." My lips then kissed his cheek gently at that moment. One of my hands stroke his left cheek as I felt the scruff on his face. He was extremely attractive to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

I smile softly. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her. One of my hands rests on her hip, the other on the side of her face. I kiss her lovingly, passionately. I'm pleased when she returns my kiss with equal fervor.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Our lips met as one as the smile on my lips grew some more. Nothing could ruin this between the two of us. Nothing. My hands stayed where they were, one on his chest and the other on his left cheek. My heart was racing as I could feel his warm body close to mine. The fire was crackling and burning brightly in the mid of the night.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. Tell me. How's my courtship going? I ask her jokingly in response to my courting her. I love her. She's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

I laugh a bit at his light hearted joke as I then looked into his eyes as our foreheads were touching one and other. "You are doing one amazing job if I do say so myself, William." Gently, I pecked his lips before I then asked, "Why me though?"
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 pm

I smile softly and look deep into her eyes. Because you saw who I really was when no one else was looking. I shake my head. You didn't see me as a prince. You saw me as a man. No one's ever seen me as anything but my title. You did. I look at her and offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 pm

I looked at him with a little shock and surprise on my lips as I smiled at him some more at that moment. He was a man. He was not just any man though. He was William, the man I loved and cared for. My other hand then went onto his other cheek as I rubbed them slowly and gently. "William..." I whispered as I was in fact at a lost of words at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 pm

I chuckle slightly. Yes? I look deep into her eyes. It's getting late now. I wouldn't object to her spending the night. I love her. I don't even mean necessarily sex, I mean literally sleeping together. The idea of waking up to her beautiful face drives me mad. I won't say that I don't have intentions of sleeping with her, but when she's ready we will. I don't force women into sex. I never have and never will. Especially considering the fact that she is most likely a maiden.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

My eyes were growing tired slowly as I then looked up at him and whispered, "May I please spend the night with you?" I could not believe I was asking such a question. In all of my life, I have never shared a bed with a man, a handsome man neither. William seemed the man that would do anything to a woman. Make any woman he was with feel very important.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I nod. Of course. I raise my eyebrows and stand. Would you object to me removing my shirt? I'll keep trousers of course. I ask her. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next