Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Gold Pieces : 0

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:22 pm

My eyes were caught on his once more as I then felt myself leaning in towards his lips. I stopped though as I did not know how far he would want to go with I. That was when I looked down at the ground a bit and then back up towards him.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:47 pm

I offer a small smile and take her hand. I cup her face in my other and lean it and kiss her softly. After a few seconds I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

I nod to show my respects to the young prince. My hazel eyes were glued onto his eyes as I then say, "Good night William. I will see you in the morning." I then took a hold of one of his hands, kissed it and then turned to my door that lead to me bedroom.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:22 pm

I smile and kiss her cheek before turning on my heel and walking back to my room. I walk in and run water into the tub. I take of my clothing and wash myself before climbing out of the tub and drying off. I pull on a pair of trousers and climb into bed for the night. I doubt I'll get much sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blink slowly and climb out of bed. I dress in my formal military uniform. I sheathe my sword and walk out of my room. I walk briskly down the hall, nodding to various people in greeting as I go. I turn into the tailor's room and pick up the dress I had made for Erin. It's 9 o clock now. She should be up. I walk to her room and knock twice.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

I was awake as I let my hair out of its braid from the night before as I walked towards the door and opened it slowly. "Good morning William." I stated to him as I smiled a bit and opened my door some more for him to walk in. "Come in William." I stated to him as I moved to the side for him to simply just walk on in if he wanted to. He did not need to walk in if he wanted to, but I was giving him the option. "How was your night, William." I asked as I then bowed my head slightly to hide my flushed cheeks as I thought of the night before. The night we kissed.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

I smile and step inside letting the door close behind me. Wonderful, thank you. I take the dress from behind my back and hold it in front of me. For you. Though you look stunning in any attire, I know you don't want to feel out of place. I offer a small smile and fix the collar on my uniform.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:46 pm

My eyes caught the sight of the dress and its beauty. How in the world did he get a dress like this for me in a matter of a couple of hours. My blue eyes then looked up at him as I then whispered, "That dress is stunning William. I thank you again. This is so much in such a little time." I then notice he was having trouble with his collar. A slight giggle left from my lips as I then placed the dress down onto the bed and I fixed his collar for him. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm

A small smile plays on my lips as her hands linger on my neck. I take the opportunity and lean in to kiss her gently. I let one hand rest on her waist and the other on her cheek. This kiss is more loving; more passionate I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

In a matter of a couple of seconds I could feel his warmth breath on my lips and then his lips were on me. We were kissing one and other as I was so happy to be kissing him. My hands were still holding onto his collar as I then pulled back as I heard footsteps walking. Those must of been his father for no one else wore shoes that made that much noise. I pulled back from him as I then looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

I take her hand in mine and entwine our fingers as my father knocks twice before entering. He stares at our joined hands. I stand protectively in front of Erin. Good morning, father. He meets my eyes. I thought I saw you walk in here but I thought I must be mistaken. Apparently I wasn't. I hired this girl to be your nurse not to be your girlfriend. He leans in closer and half-whispers She's a commoner. She is not of royal bloo- I cut him off. She can hear you. She has a name. Her name is Erin and I am in love with her. I don't care if she's a commoner, so am I. We are all equal father. He shakes his head incredulously. You cannot be Prince and captain of the guard and see a commoner. I won't accept it. I meet his gaze unwaveringly. Then I will relinquish my position as Prince. Yes father I care that much for her . He stares. Then you have my approval. I'm happy you've found someone worth your time, son. My apologies, Miss Smith. I must be on my way. William you are due to the throne room for audiences with the townspeople in five minutes. You're welcome to bring Miss Smith. I nod and he walks out-closing the door behind him. I turn to Erin. I'm sorry about him.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm

My eyes looked up at the prince with soft eyes. My eyes have not been this soft since my mother was killed before my own eyes. He was willing to give up his positions to be with my. "It is fine William. It is fine." I smiled as I then touched his cheeks and whispered, "Should I get dressed now into the dress or after you speak with the towns people." My eyes looked away from him as I then looked down at the dress that was on my bed.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I offer a small smile. I don't think I can wait. Shall I wait outside? A coy smile plays on my lips. There is the partition in the back corner for women to change, but it would be interesting to see her reaction to me seeing her change.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

I grabbed the dress as I then walked towards my partition as I then said, "Could you please stay in here and wait just in case I need help with tying up the back?" My eyes looked at him as I smiled once more before I went behind my partition and started to get out of my torn and worn out clothes. I was humming slightly as I then was left in my undergarments. That was when I slowly pulled the dress on and looked at it. It was gorgeous. It was fitted perfectly to my body as I then sighed happily. Slowly, I peaked my head out and looked at him. A blush crossed my cheeks as I then asked him, "Can you please come here quickly, William?"
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm

A small smile graces my lips. Of course. I briskly walk towards her and step behind the partition. The plane of her back is exposed. I always was good at tying knots. I take the ends of the ribbon and lace them up the back of the dress; my hands lingering on her back longer than necessary. I finish and tie a neat bow at the top. There. My voice is almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 pm

The blush on my cheeks stayed there as I heard his kind voice. My eyes closed a bit as I then whispered, "Thank you for helping." I then turned around to face him. My naturally curly hair was bouncing a bit perfectly as I then looked into his eyes as I got lost looking into them. This was something new to me. I never knew what love was, even with two parents when I was young.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:42 pm

I take her face in my hands and kiss her softly. I pull back. You look stunning. I smile and take her hand. I lead her out the door and into the throne room. I help her into a chair beside me and I sit down on my "throne." The first citizens walk in and kneel down. Rise. Your names please? They stand up warily. James and Evan Esix. I nod. And why are you here to see me? They clear their throats. This is actually a family matter, sir. You see, my brother Evan here stole my prized chickens. I look to the other man. Evan did you steal them? He looks up at me. Yes. I nod. Well there you go. Evan you need to return those chickens. He swallows hard. I can't, your highness. I ate 'em. I nod. James how much are these chickens worth? He looks up at me. At least 30 pounds a piece. I raise my eyebrows. Evan, you are to pay James 60 pounds in the next thirty days. James if he doesn't pay you come back again. They both nod and bow before walking off. I raise my eyebrows as no one else approaches. I look to a guard. Are there any more? He shakes his head. No you're to head to the ballroom sir. THe ceremony is starting early. I nod in thanks. I stand and extend my arm to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm

I was in great aw at how generous and kind he was to his townsmen. I could also tell that the townspeople liked their prince. A smile grew on my lips as I then took a hold of his hand and slowly begun to stand up at that moment. "Thank you." I stated as I was besides him at that moment. I leaned onto his arm a bit as I tightly held onto his hand some more.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm

I take a deep breath and lead her to the ballroom. The doors are opened by the guards and my father raises his glass to me. The rest of the guests follow suit. All eyes are on us as I lead Erin into the room. My father speaks. To the arrival of Prince William and Lady Erin. I offer polite smiles and lead Erin to the table with my father. I pull her chair out for her and stand to face the rest of the room. Thank you all. You're support is greatly appreciated. With that, lunch is served. I turn to Erin after taking a sip of champagne. I apologize for all this. It's silly really.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm

I whisper to him as the clinking of forks and glasses were heard through out the hall. "It is fine William." I smiled a bit as our food was then placed in front of us. My stomach wanted to grumble and rumble from the delicious food that was before us. I have not had a decent meal like this in a long time. My hands were now folded on my lap as I waited for the okay to eat.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

I chuckle. Erin you don't have to wait. You can eat. I smile and pick up my fork and knife. I cut into the chicken and take a bite. The room follows suit. I chuckle to myself and continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Slowly I started to eat the chicken as I smile some more as I then looked at him and whispered after I swallowed, "This is delicious William." I then looked back down and at my food. I was nervous to look at anyone else besides William or the ground at that moment. My heart raced a bit in my chest at that moment.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:08 pm

After we finish eating my father stands. Would you please start the dancing? I stand as the quartet begins playing a slow song. I extend my hand for Erin and offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

That was when I grasped onto his hand and squeezed it gently. I dared to not speak a word as I then stood up to be besides him at that moment. This was the man who had declared his love for me in front of his father. Oddly enough, I felt love for this man. The music was playing as him and I made our way to the dance floor. The guest who surrounded the room looked at us to see the dance that was going to start this ball.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I take her left hand in my right and wrap my left arm around her waist. I slowly begin waltzing us to the music. She's a good dancer; unsurprising. I was forced to learn as a child. We move in a box step.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm

My eyes were caught on his and looked at him as if no one else was in the room at that moment. A sigh of happiness escaped from my lips as I then whispered, "You are a wonderful dancer, William." Our bodies were the appropriate distance apart from one and other as I looked up at him more. I could see the eyes of jealously, happiness, and confusion all around us as I dared to not look at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next