Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Gold Pieces : 0

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Even though him and I were in the darkness now, I could sense that something was off. "Is something on your mind William? Did you want that candle on? I can go find a match and light it up again if you want me to." I stated to the young prince. My head turned down to where I thought his face was, but I was not certain where his face was at all there.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

I offer a small smile. I spend a lot of time in the dark. I can basically see. I brush the hair from her face. No. No it's fine. Yeah, she definitely isn't interested in-well, that yet. I don't want to pressure her, so we'll take it the way she wants to. Sleep if she wants to. We'll take this at her pace.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

In his voice it was easy to tell that something was on his mind at that moment. Slowly, my hands searched for his cheeks as I then rubbed them at that moment. "Please tell me what is on your mind, William. Please do not hold back what you are thinking. I can handle anything that you say." I smiled, not knowing if he could see the smile on my lips as I then kissed his forehead at that moment.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:32 pm

I smile softly at her innocence. I have no doubt that you can handle anything I say. Some things I may do, that's a different story, sweetheart. You don't need to rush anything. I'll wait for you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm

It took me a bit, but then I knew what he was talking about. My cheeks quickly flushed, an odd thing for I, as I then replied in the softest voice that I could, "I want to William, I am just nervous. I am a maiden after all." My eyes looked down, away form him. He must of had a ton of girls after him and I was not sure if he slept with them or not. I was sure he didn't, but no one ever knows.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

I smile softly at her and chuckle. I'm not exactly experienced either, sweetheart. I brush the hair from her face. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Erin. Truly. I'm really okay with it. I'd wait for her forever.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Leaned onto him as I then kissed his cheek gently. "That is just it William...I want to do it with you. I want to so badly. I have never felt like this towards anyone else in my whole life. You are different." My heart was spilling out to him as I then looked up into his eyes. In reality, I was the quiet one who never talked to anyone, but with William I was free to speak my mind. He made me feel complete.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm

I sit up slightly. Are you sure? I rest my hands on the sides of her face. I smile softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm

My hands went onto his as I then whispered, "Yes. Of course I mean it William. I have never been so sure about anything else in my whole life until now. I know that I am to be with you and only you."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I smile softly and lay her down against the pillows. I kiss her lovingly and cup her face in my hands. We'll start off slow. I don't want to spook her off.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:03 pm

I was now on the pillows as he was on top of my. While he was kissing him, I was kissing him back and keeping my heart rate down. This kiss was different than the last. More loving maybe? I was not so sure, but it surly was different than the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 pm

I smile softly. It comes naturally. Being with her. I remember when I got the talk from my father. Worst experience of my life, but he was right. It comes naturally. Clothes just come off. I support my weight on one arm and slowly untie the front of her nightgown with my right hand. I kiss her all the while.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

His fingers ere untying the night gown that kept me clothed as he was already naked in front of me. My hands were on this chest as I rubbed it slowly up and down at that moment. He was the man that I was going to be with forever and always. I knew I was going to be with him and only him. My hands kept rubbing his chest as I then felt the night gown go loose around me. It was just laying there, ready to be taken off.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:56 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyelids flutter open as I regain my breath. Erin's wrapped around me. I trace circles on her arm. Well. That was nice. They always say the first time is a bit awkward. I mean, it kinda is. I knew I'd hurt her; she's a maiden. The rest of it all seemed to go pretty well though. At least I think so.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

My body was sore a bit as I was wrapped around William still. The night him and I shared was interesting to say the least. Well, I now could not be called a maiden. As I felt him touching my arm, my eyes slowly opened as I then noticed my face was in his warm chest. My blue eyes looked up at him as I then smiled a bit. "Hey there." my tired voice whispered to the man that I knew I loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escape From The Dark Forest :: THE KINGDOM (TABOR) :: The Duke's Castle-
Jump to: