Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William

William

Gold Pieces : 0

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Empty
PostSubject: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see a strikingly beautiful woman, but she's dressed in a maid's uniform. I haven't seen her before. I smile and approach her. I extend my hand. You must be Erin; I'm William. There's no need for the whole your highness thing; I don't care much for the royal treatment. I offer a genuine smile. She must be here for the tour. I'm supposed to show her around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm

My eyes looked up as I then saw the lord I was to care for. William, the prince of this land. I have heard so much about him since I was a little girl. My dark brown hair was cascading down my right shoulder as I then took a hold of his hand. "My name is Erin Smith, William." I listened to his first order and did not call him sir, or my lord.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 pm

I nod and release her hand. It's a pleasure to meet you. I open the door for her to the main corridor. She steps out and I close the door behind her. We start walking in the direction of the dining room. I do apologize. I'm not used to having anyone assigned to me. It's all quite silly in my opinion. My father insists that I need someone to care for my war wounds. I chuckle. My white shirt is stained with blood from the gaping gash on my chest. I don't say anything. I never complain about wounds.It comes with territory. I gesture at the three doors to our right. The first door is my training room, the second my study, the third my third my meeting room for the Guard. The fourth door in the left corridor is my mother's old room. No one ever goes in there. We continue walking until we reach my room at the end of the hall. I pull out my key and open it. It's huge; which I suppose is expected. Apparently you're supposed to clean my room, but I don't expect that at all. Don't bother with that. I keep it tidy on my own; plus you're a nurse not a maid it's not your duty. I clear my throat. Do you mind if I change shirts? I just came back from battle. I stained this one.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

My eyes looked up at the man who was my lord now, as I then curtsied a bit at him. "Yes, William." In a matter of seconds I was turned around from him as I looked blankly at the door before my own blue eyes. Slowly I moved my dress up to hide the scars on my body from me traveling in the woods to collect herbs for some medicine for the people I cared for. The scars made me who I was and I did not care if he saw them, but not just yet.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

I change shirts and sit in a chair. You don't have to do that, you know? It's not an order; you can do whatever you like, I just mean- I clear my throat. You can sit down. I'm just a normal person. The whole curtsying thing is unnecessary. You can talk to me like I'm a normal person you met at the Inn. Really, I'm not the guy you think I am. I'm a normal person, really.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 pm

My eyes looked at him before I slowly sat down onto the chair in a slow manor. Never in my lifetime have I heard of a lord or prince being so kind to someone who cared or worked for them. "Thank you so much, William." I stated as I then sat up straight and kept my eyes on him the whole time. "Tell me William, why are you so kind to me? Not many are as kind as you are." MY hazel eyes met his brown eyes as I showed that Iw as not going to backdown until he answered me.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 pm

I shrug. It is of my opinion that I am no better than anyone on this Earth. We are all equal. You are my equal; I should treat you as such. Prince and Captain are merely titles; they are labels. They don't define what or who I am. I am no better than you are just because I am in a position of power. I am still a human being, and a loyal citizen of Tabor. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm

A slow smile spread on my lips at that moment as I looked into his eyes a bit as I then nodded my head at him at that moment. "Thank you William. You truly are one amazing Prince and Captain if I do say so." The sky was growing dark as I knew it was almost time for me to go out in the woods to collect my herbs for the next day. I did not know how I was going to leave the prince to go, but I had to stay here. This was my job now, and my family would be proud of me for working here.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm

I stand. Listen, in a completely non-threatening way, I saw you the other night picking herbs. I could help you, if you want. I tell her. Really I want any excuse to spend more time with her. I'm captivated.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

My eyes widen a bit as I then stand up, straightening out my dress as I did not want to seem like a slob in front of him. "I am not a witch, I promise you." the words came out instantly as I did not need another witch accusation anymore in my lifetime. "But if you truly do want to join me in the woods, William, than you can gladly join me on my journey."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I never said you were. I would happy to accompany you. I open the door to the outside for her. Please, lead the way. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Slowly I guided him down the stairs and outside in the dark world. The air was crisp, cold as it was smacking against our bodies. Slowly I begun to grow goosebumps, but did not show just how truly cold I was. "This way." I whispered for him to hear as I begun to walk towards the dark woods. My hazel eyes scouted the area around us as I then bit my lip some more. I must admit, he was a handsome man, but he would never look at me as a gorgeous girl. I was bruise, beaten, and scarred from the world I lived in.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I shrug my coat off and hand it to her. Here. Please I insist. I offer a small smile. You're too beautiful and kind to be cold. Please. I don't need it. I hold it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Gently, I grasped onto the coat and put it onto me at that moment. "Thank you William." A small smile spread on my lips as I then walked into the entrance of the woods. These woods were as if a second home to me. Everything was noticeable as the trees were like old friends of mine. The woodland creatures of the night looked out at me with their beady eyes, but they did nothing to William and I. "Now to find the herbs."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

I'm captivated by her; entranced as I watch her move through the woods. I follow behind her as she picks herbs from the ground. Tell me, how is it that you came to be here? I'm captivated. Her movements are fluid. She reminds me of my mother; only there's something different. She's more guarded; she's more sure of herself. It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 pm

As the prince asked me how I came there I almost completely stopped. Not a lot of people wanted to know me. Thinking I was a daughter of a witch of course. "Well, my mother was a nurse as well and taught me a lot before she was killed. My father ran off into the woods as he was a huntsman and never returned. I was found by your father, as I am one of the top nurses in my villages and asked me to keep an eye on you and to tend to your wounds." I could not look at the handsome prince as I simply looked down at the herbs that I was collecting the whole time.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 am

I nod and offer a small smile. I understand. My mother was killed when I was very young. My father really was never around. Now as I've grown older, we don't see eye to eye on much of anything. My views on being royalty differ from his. I meet her eyes. He believes that as royalty we are entitled to special treatment, that we need people to care for us and pamper us. I shake my head. I don't see things that way. I don't look at you and see a nurse; I don't see a commoner. I see a stunningly beautiful woman, with a gentle hand and kind heart. Wise beyond her years. I shake my head. She sees more than most. Her face reveals little of her emotion but her eyes betray her. She feigns disinterest but it is evident that she is fascinated by my apparent interest in her. She wonders if I really mean what I'm saying. I offer a small smile. I do mean the things I'm saying. I never lie. You entrance me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Slowly I looked at him with my hazel eyes as I was truly enchanted by this man. He was a kind man the whole time he was talking to me, unlike men from my home village. It was odd that I was at a lost of words, but he had this spell on me that you could say. I then placed the herbs into my bag as I slowly stood up and looked at the prince. The kind hearted, handsome prince. That was when finally choked out, "Thank you, William." Then I stood up in front of the prince as I looked up at him and then back down at the ground once more. What in the world did this guy see in me? A daughter of a nurse accused to be a witch and a huntsman who ran away from his problems actually.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 pm

I step forward and take her face in my hands. It feels as if I've known her forever. My eyes flick down to her lips before moving back to her eyes. You're stronger than you realize, Erin. You deserve happiness. My thumbs stroke her cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:42 pm

I was stronger than I realized it? What in the world did that mean. As he stroke my cheek bones, I slowly closed my eyes by how gentle his touch was. In my home village, a lot of people said that this prince was tough and ruthless, but in reality he was kind and calm, yet brave as well. A small smile formed on my lips. "Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

A small smile plays on my lips. Will you accompany me to the dance tomorrow? They're holding a ball in recognition of my new position as captain. I tilt her chin to look at me. Would you do me the honor? I look deep in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 pm

I felt myself nod as I then state, "I will be honored to be your date to the dance in your name, William." That was when it dawned at me, I did not have a dress to wear to this ball. "There is one problem though William. I do not own a gown that will be good enough for the dance..."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:53 pm

I smile. Don't worry about that. I'll take care of that. I chuckle. Have you concluded your gathering?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:57 pm

The smile on my lips slightly grew as I then nodded my head at that moment. "Yes I have, thank you so much for joining me on this journey to collect some herbs, and thank you for also asking me to the dance as your date." My hazel eyes met his brown eyes as I kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 pm

I take her hand in mine and drop a kiss to her knuckles. It is my pleasure. I take her hand and lead her back through the woods and into the castle. I lead her through the corridor to her room. I stop and turn to face her. I'd like to kiss her, but I need a signal of some sort. I don't want to force her into anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)    These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next