Escape From The Dark Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape From The Dark Forest

Help Snow White Defeat The Evil Queen Ravenna!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chabox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» These Hallowed Halls (Erin/William)
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» Rebuiding a Kingdom
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm by Snow White

» Erin Lynn Smith's Character Request
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm by Erin Lynn Smith

» New Friends (open)
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm by William

» Prince William Application
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm by The Huntsman

» Queen Ravenna
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm by The Huntsman

» Snow White
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am by The Huntsman

» The Huntsman (Eric)
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am by The Huntsman

» Template For Non Canon's
Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm by The Huntsman

Affiliates
free forum

Rebuiding a Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Gold Pieces : 0

Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Before the Huntsman could reply to me, I heard a voice."William." I said before I turned my head to my sleeve and wiped my face in it just to make the tears go away. When he said he had to kill the remaining soldiers I tightened my hold on the Huntsman, I hated having to take the lives of others and I hated other people doing so. "This is last of death I want to hear." I told him and then looked up at him. "Please Wiliam, don't take the lives of others." I said not paying attention to the fact I was still holding onto the Huntsman but he made no move to release me either.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 pm

I clear my throat to fight the pain funning through my veins as she fails to release Huntsman. They were using dark magic, Your Highness. It was their lives or our soldiers' lives. I never want to kill anyone; sometimes it's the only option. I know she knows that I mean. I look to Huntsman. The horses you requested are outside saddled and ready for you. I nod. It pains me that Snow makes no effort to try to even get to know me. She doesn't give me a second glance. It's as if we're complete strangers, yet I'm still completely in love with her. I'll leave you two to your devices. I walk past them and out the door onto the balcony overlooking the kingdom. I grip the ledge and take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
The Huntsman
Admin
The Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I looked down at Snow. I swallowed the lump that formed there. I had been planning on leaving once Snow went off to bed. But thanks to William I have to try and say good by now... Again. "You should go talk to him Snow." I stated firmly. Perhaps he would look after her while I was gone. "I have to go help Anna now." After all it was my fault that their village was destroyed. I hid the smirk from my face since it dawned on me that William had said horses. I was only taking one horse but I had a feeling I probably wouldn't be leaving the castle alone. So I figured I'd get one ready for Snow, that way she didn't have to steal one.
Back to top Go down
https://snowandhuntsman.forumotion.com
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 pm

I looked up at Eric when he spoke. "Just promise me you'll come back." I said but he didn't respond. "Please?" I asked putting my hand to his cheek. His skin was ruff and stubbled but I found nothing to be bad about it, he was a man, and huntsman, something I almost adored about him. I didn't want him to leave, I couldn't bear the sight of him leaving me but now I realized we both had duties. The village though was my fault just as much as it was his. Could I go with him? Should I leave my kingdom for the man I think I may be falling in love with?
Back to top Go down
The Huntsman
Admin
The Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 pm

I didn't say anything at first but my heart clenched in my chest as she pleaded with me. I didn't respond until she cradled my cheek with her hand. It was so soft and gentle, and it killed me to know that she had a hold on my heart. "I promise, I will come back." To you, I finished silently in my head. I don't know when it happened, if it was before or after I kissed her when I thought she was dead. But some how I fell for her. "Now go talk to him." I nodded my head in the direction that William went. I put my hand on the one she had on my face before bringing it down to kiss it.
I leaned and whispered into her ear. "I suspect that you will follow me at some point Snow." I paused and smirked to myself. At least I didn't have to throw her over my shoulder to follow me. "I have an extra horse ready to go. If you don't follow me tonight there will be a horse ready for you at anytime. So you don't have to steal one." I leaned back and released her hand. Then I walked away from her towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
https://snowandhuntsman.forumotion.com
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 am

I run a hand through my hair as I see the Huntsman climbing on his horse down below. He rides off towards the River Village. I take a deep breath and turn on my heel to walk back inside. I have to walk past Snow to get out the door. I stop a foot from Snow and bow my head. I have prepared a second horse for you should you choose to follow him. My voice is perfectly cordial, but it certainly isn't engaging. I nod and start to walk past her. I'm not in the mood to speak with her now.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 pm

"I can't." I told William as he walked past me. I tried to hold in the tears that threatned to fall but a few escaped. I wanted to follow Eric, more than anything I've ever wanted but I couldn't. I had a kingdom to rebuild. All I wanted now though, since William was infront of me, was to hold me like he used to when we were children and I was scared. I couldn't break down infront of my people.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 pm

I swallow hard at the broken sound of her voice. I turn on my heel and walk to her. I wrap my arms around her like when we were children and hold her to my chest. I rub her back soothingly. I know you love him, but I still care about you. I'm still here for you. I know I'm not the same, but I still care for you. I know you don't return my affections, and I accept that fact. I will always be here for you regardless of your feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

I held onto William tightly as he expressed his concern. He knew of how I felt for the Huntsman but he did not know of the feelings I still held for him as well. They were not as strong as what I felt for Eric, but being held by him now, his scent was familiar, the strength of his arms around me was loved. I wasn't in love with William but he reminded me of things thats used to be, the things I adored. "I'm always going to need you William, there is nothing that can change that. We have a lifetime of memories and even you, still hold a place in my heart. I don't want to hurt you William but your right." I say just as I tighten my hold on him. "I don't return your affections." I fet like it was lie, there was still something about William but what Eric made me feel was different.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

I chuckle and shake my head. You forget how long I've known you, Snow. I know that to a certain extent you do return my affections, you just aren't quite sure to what extent that is. I pull away and cup her face in my hands; not in an aggressively romantic fashion, simply affectionately. I won't push you to love me, Snow, but you should know that I do love you, that I am in love with you. I lean down and kiss her forehead before extending my arm. Come, Your Highness; you have a council meeting to attend.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

I didn't want to believe it was true but I knew, deep down I knew William was in love with me. It was like he said though, I didn't know how far my feelings for him went. "William." I said stopping him before we went any further. "Does it bother you that I could love another? I mean I don't think you understand how much Eric means to me." I say. Just saying his name brought a lump in my throat. I wasn't trying to hurt Wiliam but I wanted him to be aware of just how strong my feelings for the Huntsman are.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 am

I turn to face her. Of course it bothers me; I'm only human. I know how much you love him; that's why I prepared a second horse for you to follow him. I love you enough to let you go. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Of course it bothers me that she loves the Huntsman. Of course it hurts me; I love Snow with every ounce of my being. Of course it hurts that she doesn't return my affections. I can't be selfish with you. I want your happiness, and if you're happy with him then I have to let you go. Every bone in my body tells me to kiss you and never let you go, but I know that no matter what you'll always love him, and I accept that. I won't deny that it hurts me, but I will always be here for you regardless. I'll always be by your side. I look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:43 pm

I stood there as William told me of his feelings and how he was sacrificing them for my happiness. I felt the guilt eat at me because I was hurting my dearest friend. I placed my hands on his face and make him look at me. "But I can't let you go." I told him. "You are the last familiar thing of my past. The only good thing I have."

Last edited by Snow White on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I give a sad smile. I'm not going anywhere, Your Highness. I'll always be dutifully by your side. I inwardly shiver at her touch. I'm tempted to kiss her, but I won't. That's something she has to initiate. I take her hands from my face and give them a gentle squeeze; I drop a kiss to her knuckles before letting them drop to her sides. I extend my arm again and clear my throat. Let's not dwell on what can't be fixed. Come, the Council is waiting for you. I suggest you let me do most of the talking. The majority of their comments will be accusatory; they're not fond of your bringing the Huntsman into the palace. Obviously I will defend you to the best of my ability. They expect you to make a decision regarding the Captain of the Guard. Of course it is assumed that I will get the position considering my qualifications as a military leader and brave fighter, but of course Snow will have other ideas. Most likely she will give the position to the Huntsman simply as a way of keeping him here. The Huntsman is a good fighter, but he does not do well giving orders. The soldiers aren't fond of his brash behavior.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:57 am

Captain of the Guard, but known to the towns people as the Royal Guard. I didn't know what to do. The things I said about William not being able to hold the postion were untrue and I don't know why I doubted his abilites. He would be a marvelous Captain, but it was the only way to keep Eric around. Wait, there may be another way. "Thats fine, but there is something I would like to say when it came to the position of the Captain. I have an idea that would benefit everybody." I told him. Even though my feelings for the both of them were confusing I know I could always count on William, though we do tend to bicker alot.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 am

I raise my eyebrows. My voice is calm. Do tell. I swear if she says that we should "share" the position as Captain that'll be the last straw for me. You don't share the position as Captain of the Royal Guard. She needs to make a final decision. I will accept whatever decision she makes, but she needs to decide.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

I smiled and shook my head. "Wasn't it you who told me to always keep my secrets?" I said to him. I don't really think William will like my idea but it was the best I could come up with. "And besides, I am Queen so I make the decisions." I smiled up at him bumping his arm as we walked.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:38 pm

I laugh and playfully bump her arm back. We walk into the throne room. I lead her to her throne. As she sits down I turn and stand beside her. I face the rest of the council. Council, the primary objective of this meeting is to discuss the position of Captain of the Guard. My voice is strong, as a leader's should be. I clear my throat. Before we begin I have an update regarding Ravenna's remaining soldiers. This morning myself and a group of Guards drove a few remaining supporters to the depths of the Dark Forest. They will not bother Tabor again. I nod. Leader of the River Village speaks up. Well done, Prince. This morning I saw you working with the townspeople to fix up the houses. Your assistance is appreciated. I nod in thanks. I am happy to offer whatever support I can for our people. Now, I believe Her Highness has come to a decision. I turn to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:52 pm

I listened as William updated the council and what he had done this morning with Ravenna's soldiers. I had to bite my tongue from showing any emotion about the death of the soldiers. They may have been her soldiers but they were still people. I stood up as William had addresed me. "I know all of you are wondering who it is I will choose to be Captain of the Guard and some of you are upset about the rumors that I will choose the Huntsman. I am there though to put your fears at rest." I said and then looked at William smiling. "My dearest friend, Prince William, will be the new Captain of the Guard." I told them. The room had erupted in sighs of relief and laughter. Their nerves were now calm but what I would tell them next might give them each a heart attack. "So long as Eric the Huntsman, is my own personal Guard."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 pm

I nod in appreciation for my role as Captain of the Guard. Everyone looks uneasy about Snow's decision to make the Huntsman her personal guard. My father steps forward with the personalized sword given to the Captain of the Guard. He kneels in front of me and holds the sword up to me flat in his palms. My Prince, I am proud of you. With this sword, by the power invested in me by the council and the Queen, I pronounce you Captain of the Royal Guard. You have full control over the Guard and are our chief leader in combat, of course after the queen. I smile and take the sword from my father's hands. I take out my old sword and hand it to my father, who sheathes it in his own belt. I look at my new sword. The hilt is made just for my palm. The blade is inscribed: United as one entity we remain strong. I nod and look at Snow in appreciation. The applause dies down and we get back to business. Thank you, Your Highness, Council. I clear my throat and sheath my new sword. I don't think anyone would object having the Huntsman follow you around. Personally, it's not a bad idea considering I won't always be around to protect you. So long as he doesn't overstep his grounds, it's an alright idea. I turn as I hear one of the Elders speak. He's an older man. I believe him to be of some Religious distinction. Absolutely not, Prince. You cannot allow this. He is not of royal blood. I silence him with a glare. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. With the reign of Queen White comes a reign of new ideals. Blood is not royal; it can be pure. There is no such thing as having special blood. The Huntsman is of pure blood; therefore you are to treat him with respect. Am I clear? There's a smattering of nods. The room is divided. 3/4 agree with me, 1/4 disagrees. I can live with that. Please continue, Your Highness.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 pm

I nod at William when he gestures for me to continue. I am glad I gave William the position, because now I have Eric close to me. "I see that you are all uneasy about the Huntsman being my own personal Guard but you all must understand." I told them with a soft tone. I did not want to rule with and iron fist like Ravenna, even though I knew it was necessary at times, but I wanted them to know I saw them as people just like me. "The Huntsman is the one who saved me, he was the one who taught me to be the strong ruler I am now and after fighting in battle with him, I trust him with my life." I say to them. "I chose William a Capatain because he cares for the people just as much as I do, and the people trust him with their life. Having Eric and William as my protectors will keep me around longer to be your Queen."
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Everyone in the room all sighs defeatedly. That's all. Meeting adjourned. Everyone gradually files out. Once everyone's out I turn to Snow. They'll warm up to him in time. I remain silent for a few minutes. Thank you, Snow. I know she knows that I mean. I'm thanking her for the position. I don't want to talk about Eric any further. Really I just want to enjoy my time with Snow right now; just like when we were children.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

All the council members had nothing to say that could change my mind or find a way to to keep it from happeing. William adjorned the meeting and I couldn't but smile at the fact I could see Eric everyday. When William said they would warm up to him I thought to myself that he would only warm up to him. I smiled. "Your welcome. I know that you deserve it, you have done our kingdom well." I told him. I was right to chose William.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm

I smile. Do you remember what I told you the last time we saw each other. I look at her. I wonder if she remembers.

Flashback to the day before Snow White's father's wedding:
A house divided upon itself cannot stand, but united it is strong. You are never alone, Snow. Look to the darkest corners and you will find me. I will always protect you. I promise. Snow looks at me. I know William. I trust you. I always have. I shake my head. I'm serious, Snow. Father says something bad's coming. Tomorrow everything will change. I want you to know that I'll protect you through everything. I'll always be here for you. You'll be queen someday. I'll always be here to support you. Even if I don't like some of the daft decisions you make. I grin and nod becoming serious again. iI'll always be there to pick you up when you fall. Snow smiles and hugs me. I hug her back. You could be King someday, you know. It might not be me. I chuckle and release her. No, Snow. It's your destiny, not mine. My path's different. Snow furrows her brow. What different pa- I put a finger to her lips. Shhh. Don't worry about it. Whatever path I take will find its way back to you. I smile and take her hand, leading her back inside to join our families for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

I smile. "Yes I remember." I told him. I remember when he said he would always be there for me. I did though, not understand what he meant of us taking different paths. "What you said to me though, about taking different paths. What did you mean?" I asked. I didn't see a difference in the people we are know, he is by my side and one of my most valued protectors and I was Queen. What could he mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuiding a Kingdom   Rebuiding a Kingdom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuiding a Kingdom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escape From The Dark Forest :: THE KINGDOM (TABOR) :: The Castle :: Throne Room-
Jump to: